• Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and profit maximization.
• Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients to patronize hotel services.
• Lead the team to drive total hotel revenue and take responsibility for the achievement of budgeted revenue streams.
• Ensure that all sales related activities support customer satisfaction, retention and new business development goals.
• Proactively position the hotel as a business leader in the community.
• Maintain a clear understanding of hotel policies and ensure compliance
• Carry out research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities
• Oversee the hiring and training of hotel sales representatives and other related personnel
• Seek out business with large organizations such as churches, sports clubs or corporate firms to convince them to patronize services
• Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for hotel products/services
• Maintain a complete knowledge of all the services provided so as to conduct successful sales
• Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options for hotel services
• Oversee the management of client account and service tab
• Collaborate with event and wedding planners to ensure increased patronage and hotel booking
• Oversee the processing of payments and offering discounts to client when necessary.
• Assign job duties to hotel personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
• Supervise the customer service unit of a hotel to ensure compliance with set standards of hospitality and customer service
• Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage. Qualification Required & Experience
• Suitable candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business studies, marketing, finance, in other similar field.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience as a sales or marketing representative, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Ideal candidate must have strong persuasive skills that can help convince potential clients to subscribe to hotel services
• Candidate must well versed in coordinating and managing hotel human resources to ensure smooth operations and maximum profit
• Must have strong presentation skills, both oral and written
• Must have good computer skills with ability to learn and use computer software easily. SALARY :
Spintex & Sakumono How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
21 August, 2021