GIZ Ghana is seeking to recruit a Housekeeper / Cleaner. Project Brief
• The ComCashew EU REACH project aims to enable a sustainable and inclusive improvement in the rural economy through enhanced implementation of gendersensitive climate change adaptation and mitigation practices in at least 200 communities in the Joint Programme Area of the EU Ghana Agriculture Programme (EUGAP) by 2024.
• The project will increase agricultural incomes, promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth in rural communities of the Joint Programme Area by 2024. The project will directly benefit Metropolitan, Municipal and Districts Assemblies, farmers and rural communities who are the most
affected and most threatened by climate change. Scope of the Role
• The cleaner is responsible for ensuring the office premises always remains clean and tidy, run errands as well as other tasks needed to run the office smoothly Tasks
• cleans the office premises, rooms, furniture, carpets and windows.
• sets up and prepares the conference rooms as instructed.
• makes photocopies and scans documents as needed.
• checks office supplies and restocks office items.
• carries out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational.
• runs office errands when required.
• reports damage to office areas and equipment and supports in maintaining them. Qualification Required & Experience
• Secondary school education certificate
• at least 1-3 years’ work experience in a comparable position with references
• good knowledge of the local dialect an advantage
• Speaks good English.
• Reliability and good organisational skills, appropriate appearance and clothing.
• Computer literacy is an advantage. Location:
Wa - Upper West Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: [email protected]
under the Job Code 2021/ComCashew-EU REACH/12/0
1. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline,
please consider application unsuccessful. Closing Date:
05 January, 2022 GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.