We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
The HR Assistant must be able to:
• Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and Duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Executives
• Compile and Update employee records ( Hard and Soft copies)
• Schedule examinations by coordinating appointments
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting and printing information.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Processes payroll and assists with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
• Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
• Schedules meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
Qualification Required & Experience
• A successful candidate should have three to five years of experience in order to effectively perform the role of an HR assistant.
• They should be well-versed in employment regulations and payroll practices.
• Having good communication and coordination skills is essential for this position.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should kindly send their cv’s via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
27 August, 2022