• Administers multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
• Manages benefits program and vendor relationships. Assists employees with questions, issues and enrollment.
• Maintains database of employee records as well as all active and inactive applications.
• Conducts initial screening interviews and contacts references to verify background.
• Conducts all new-hire orientations.
• Assists with the development of new-hire training material.
• Works directly with our third-party vendor to assist out-of-state employees with relocation.
• Contributes to ongoing recruiting efforts as needed.
• Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
• Continually works with department to streamline the hiring process and improve internal policies. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BBA in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Leadership or related field. Requirements
• At least 1years’ experience in corporate HR, preferably with a large manufacturer
• Working knowledge of Oracle
• Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Available for occasional travel to remote sites.
• Experience with ADP payroll is preferred. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2020