A major player in the Oil and Gas business is seeking to recruit a talented, enthusiastic, commercially-oriented and driven professionals as HR Business Partner
• Based in Takoradi and reporting to the Human Resources Director, the HR Business Partner will lead full cycle HR support
• services to the Business Unit as a strategic business partner to the Business Unit Leadership Team.
• Develop and execute HR strategies to respond to changing business unit needs
• Identify and utilize HR metrics (i.e. workforce data and trends, turnover, etc.) to diagnose and proactively address or anticipate potential challenges to the business
• Partner with business unit leaders to formulate business plans and strategic workforce planning objectives.
• Partner with business unit leaders on organizational realignments and other change management initiatives.
• Provide leaders with ongoing consultation and coaching on performance management tools
• Facilitate the Year-End Compensation Planning processes
• Lead Employee Engagement Survey results analysis and action planning
• Support business with resolution of employee issues, investigations, career counseling and leadership coaching
• Partner with business leaders on assessment of talent, succession planning and key talent movements
• Advise the business and ensure compliance with all employment policies and legislation
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• HR certification from a professional body- IHRMP, CIPD, SHRM
• 8+ years human resource business partner experience
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Ability to partner with employees at all levels
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision, Outlook)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitably qualified persons are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and cover letters to:
15 December, 2019