• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
• Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
• Prepares budget of human resources operations.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree Administration, Accounting & Finance
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs to:
28 February, 2020