Safari Valley Resort is seeking to employ an experienced HR Manager to assist in the people development agenda at the HR Department. Brief summary of Job Description: The job holder should be capable of performing the following functions:
• Design and implement a progressive HR strategy.
• Design and implement continuous corporate policies to foster understanding, unity, teamwork and corporate
• Practical management of workplace industrial relations for the benefit of all members of staff.
• Progressive recruitment plan to attract quality service providers.
• Design and implement a dynamic staff development
• Assist in implementing innovative compensation schemes.
• Work with existing departments in fashioning out departmental targets
• Design and implement performance-based assessment and appraisal instruments
• Assist in planning and implementing beneficial training programmes at all levels.
• Implement dynamic in-house based staff welfare policies. Qualification Required & Experience
• An MBA degree in HR Management, Social Psychology and/or related areas of human study.
• Professional qualifications in HR Management from recognized post-graduate institutions would be an added advantage. Other Attributes:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills Professional knowledge and competencies in organizational behavior and groups dynamics Ability to collaborate with several stake-holders at all times.
• A solution-oriented personality and a creative problem solver.
• Computer literate with expertise in Excel, word, power point and related soft wares.
• A strong but flexible personality and creative and imaginative traits.
• Experience: At least five years of practical experience preferably in high-rated hotels. Note:
Selected candidate should be prepared to stay onsite at the facility. Location:
Ada Foah How To Apply For The Job
Aspiring candidates should submit their applications, including certificates, CVs and related documents plus two passport-sized photographs to the e-mail address below: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2020