• advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• undertaking regular salary reviews;
• negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
• administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
• interpreting and advising on employment law;
• dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
• developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
• planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
• analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• Applicants must have worked for at least 4 years.
1300 - 1500
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
01 July, 2019