Homefoods Processing and Cannery Limited is a reputable food processing company located in Accra with distribution networks in United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, North America, Gambia and South Africa. Our core values include relationship building, quality, creativity, and innovation. We are seeking to employ an affable, firm, proactive and result-oriented individual to join our dynamic and growing team. Position Title:
HR/Administration Manager Key Purpose of Job:
• Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring the company’s HR/Administrative systems, policies, and programs that promote effectiveness and efficiency in the company.
• Manage the HR/Admin department to facilitate and achieve the company’s corporate objectives as derived from its mission, vision and core values.
• Manage and supervise IT systems to facilitate company’s business operations.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accomplishes administrative and human resource objectives by recruiting, orienting, training, scheduling, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommend, plan and implement pay structure revisions.
• Ensures organizational legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legislation; conduct investigations; maintain records; represent the company at Labor and other relevant hearings.
• Develops, implements and monitors administrative support systems to facilitate work process at all times.
• Ensures that administrative costs are kept at minimum and within the budget.
• Ensures effective management of company’s records and update all company documents to facilitate work.
• Ensures adequate stock of office supplies and equipment. Ensures regular maintenance of office equipment such as computers, printers, and corporate phones to facilitate work.
• Liaise with the appropriate department to ensure that all purchases and procurements are carried out according to company policies and procedures.
• Manages and oversees the smooth running of the social media pages of the company.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications.
• Any other duties that may be assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• The desired candidate should have more than 5 years work experience in a similar role. An international experience and exposure will be an added advantage.
• A university graduate with a professional certificate in HR is required. A master’s degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
• Possess a basic understanding of the Ghana Labor Law
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Posses excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to create and work in a team environment as well as work independently.
• Must be technology and social media savvy. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Closing Date:
21 December, 2015