A reputable Medical Centre/Pharmaceutical Company is looking for the following position for immediate appointment
Human Resource/Admin Manager
Deputy CEO, Finance & Administration
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Job holder shall be responsible for all human resources functions of the two companies, such as recruitment & selection, staffing, training & development, employee counseling etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate the process of staff recruitment and selection to meet staffing needs.
• Responsible for the scheduling, convening, recording and circulation of minutes of management review meetings.
• Collaborate with quality Assurance Department to ensure compliance of quality system regulations by all departments and employees.
• Responsible for identifying & meeting employee training needs through the employee performance appraisal system.
• Responsible for general employee welfare and issues related to conditions of employment.
• Prepare/Review the Company’s human resource manual on staff conditions of service along with other departmental heads.
• Review staff handbook for general administration.
• Ensure compliance to the laid down procedures by all employees
• Ensuring that the Company meetings all regulatory requirements at the beginning of every year.
• Ensuring that all staff meeting all regulatory requirements at the beginning of every year.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies to renew all licenses i.e. fire, EPA, local authority etc.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Administration (Human Resource Option), /Bachelor of Management Studies or related field from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 3 years related work experience
• Excellent computer skills, especially in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send applications and CVs to:
11 October, 2019