Human Resources / Admin
Job Vacancy For Human Resource (HR) Manager
A healthcare facility is hiring a Human Resource (HR) Manager. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in managing all aspects of human resources to ensure the success and growth of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding candidates.
• Design and implement performance management systems, including goal setting, performance appraisals, and career development plans.
• Act as a trusted advisor and provide guidance to employees and managers on HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Manage and administer the compensation and benefits programs, ensuring competitiveness and alignment with market trends.
• Oversee HR operational activities, including payroll, benefits administration, HRIS maintenance, and recordkeeping and ensure compliance with labor laws.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 3- 5 years’ experience as an HR Manager or similar role, preferably within the healthcare industry.
• Has strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
• Has demonstrated experience in talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and organizational development.
• Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Must have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
• Must be detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Proficient in HRIS systems and other HR-related softwares.
• Professional certification in either CIHRM, CIPD, SPHRi, etc.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2023