The Ghana Statistical Service is the government agency charged with the responsibility of providing quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development. It has offices in all the sixteen (16) regions of the country.
The Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and results-driven to apply for the under-listed positions within the Service: Human Resource Management Officer
• To provide operational and administrative support for the effective management of the human capital of the Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate all efforts related to on-boarding and off-boarding of all full time, part-time and contract staff.
• Evaluate and manage staff performance and professional development plan.
• Facilitate promotion, posting, secondment, and transfer of staff.
• Facilitate the management of labor issues in accordance with existing labor laws, regulations, and practices to ensure industrial harmony.
• Coordinate training programs and schedules.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Human Resource), Social Sciences, or similar fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have completed a one-year national service
• Must have at least two years’ work experience
Competencies and Skills
• People management and organizational skills
• Negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Application of the Public Services Commission Human Resource Management Policy Framework and Manual
• Communication and Presentation skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their application letters and CVs to the address below:
Human Resource Directorate
Ghana Statistical Service
P. O. Box GP 1098
18 April, 2022
Qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.