A reputable four star hotel has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resource Manager to join our dynamic team. He/she will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Manage the recruitment and onboarding processes including reviewing job descriptions.
• Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate and improve staff productivity.
• Manage a training plan, ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales, and conduct new hire orientation programme. Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programmes and materials.
• Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behaviour and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
• Assist with and ensure that all
• procedures concerning promotion, demotion, transfer and staff resignation are carried on within the company policy and within legal boundaries.
• Develop and maintain confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other Important databases.
• Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspects of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required Handle all employee grievances.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a good first degree in Human Resource Management.
• A Master's degree and or being a member of a professional body are added advantages.
• A minimum experience of two to three years in the same position in the hospitality sector specifically in a 4 - or 5-Star hotel
• Have a strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits. wages and salary, employee training, employee discipline (sanctions) and government regulations and policies.
The HR Manager must:
• Communicate well
• Be a good team player
• Be patient and diplomatic Have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Think strategically
• Have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Be firm and fair
• Be trustworthy to handle confidential matters and documents
Outside Accra (candidate must be willing to work and live out of Accra)
How To Apply For The Job
Suitable and interested applicants should send their detailed CVs and cover letters to
10 March, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.