The Rural and Community Bank in the Upper West Region, Nandom Rural Bank Limited, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented individuals full of innovation to fill vacant positions. The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacancy: Human Resource Manager Role Summary
• The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the HR function of the bank by overseeing all aspects of human resource management and ensure that the policies and procedures are consistent with best practices in the industry. Primary Responsibilities
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to align with the overall business objectives and implement Human Resource decisions and strategies of the Board.
• Develop and implement policies that are consistent with relevant labour laws and legislations
• Manage training and development programmes for all levels of employees that will ensure they are kept abreast with new trends in the industry.
• Develop manpower planning and ensure equitable distribution of resource allocation across the business of the bank.
• Design and implement an equitable and transparent performance management system for all level of employees in the Bank and develop and implement equitable rewards systems in support of the performance management programme.
• Manage all employee industrial relation issues and ensure a harmonious working environment.
• Oversee the bank’s general administration and carry out other administrative functions that may be assigned Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required from a recognised university, with five years of post-qualification working experience as a Human Resource Manager in any undertaking
• A relevant professional qualification from an accredited HR professional institution, e.g. CIHRM etc, with five (5) years’ post-qualification working experience as a Human Resource Manager.
• Experience in the Rural Banking Sector will be an added advantage. Knowledge and Skills
• Have in-depth working knowledge of the Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant labour laws and regulations.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• People-oriented and results driven, as well as working well under pressure
• Must possess strong oral and written. communication skills.
• Should be able to handle sensitive and confidential data with discretion.
• Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with all levels of employees.
• Have high standard of personal integrity and professional ethical standards
• Be innovative with the ability to generate creative ideas for improvement to service and work processes of the bank. Location:
Upper West Region How To Apply For The Job
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to: The Head, Finance & Administration Dept. ARB Apex Bank PLC P. O. BOX GP 20321 Accra
OR [email protected] Closing Date:
31 August, 2021