• To provide overall leadership and direction to the Human Resources and Administration Management functions and activities and ensure that these are effectively and efficiently managed and deliver high quality service to support business plan and priorities.
• To provide professional HR guidance and expertise to management team and the CEO and ensuring compliance to internal control and local employment and labour regulatory policies, procedures and practices.
• Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and practices
• Assist the CEO and Management Team in setting annual performance target and develop an appropriate performance evaluation system.
• Supervise the HR Operation and Administration function including salary and benefit administration, salary surveys, statutory returns and reporting annual salary reviews, monthly salary and benefit payment.
• Supervises and establishes a strong training and development function with skills, attitudes and experience necessary to provide effective training and development services to all the various departments in the business.
• Develop Organization structure and job descriptions
• Annual reduction of HR department costs by at least 15%
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 1st Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field required
• An MBA Human Resource and a professional qualification in Human Resource will be an added advantage
• At least 6 years working experience with at least 4 years in a managerial position or similar capacity
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed CV by email to:- [email protected]
making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as word attachment.
Or deliver to:-
Cape3 Services Limited Oil and Gas,
C 90 / 24, 2nd Osu Badu Street,
Airport West Residential Area, Accra
04 December, 2015