Insel Communications Ltd requires a Human Resource Manager for immediate employment.
• Maintain the work structure by developing and updating contracts and job descriptions for all positions.
• Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments
• Design, implement and manage reward and remuneration systems to attract, develop, motivate and retain employees
• Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results
• Resolve employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors
• Help implement organizational changes (such as those following from industrial relations legislation, revised job classification structures or technological changes)
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and Industrial matters
• Undertaking regular salary reviews and developing salary structures for all categories of staff.
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, pensions, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Human Resource Management, or professional qualification in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Must have broad knowledge in the Ghana Labour Laws
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV's to:-
or [email protected]
14 October, 2015