Our company is seeking, for a power plant project in KPONE-TEMA area, to recruit an individual that wants to grow professionally and with the requisites qualifications and experience for the Human Resource Manager position. JOB TITLE:
Human Resource Manager SUMMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparing Role Profiles for employment positions and organizing and managing recruitment/hiring process
• Create Company Employee Contracts and collect relevant identification (manage the updating of Employee files as well)
• Develop human resource policy framework and drive their implementations.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Update and maintain Company Internal Guidelines in accordance with Company’s Corporate Standard and Ghana Labour Laws
• Prepare Payroll Slips and ensuring all deductions and tax reporting and payments are made to the statutory bodies (SSNIT, GRA Pay as You Earn (PAYE), SSNIT Tier 2/3 Manager, etc.)
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs. Qualification Required & Experience
• BA degree required – in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or any related field from an accredited University
• SME background (so candidate has broad experience)
• 3-7 years relevant working experience
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Strong Managerial and Organizational Skills Location:
Kpone-Tema How To Apply For The Job ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUMES VIA EMAIL AT:- [email protected] INDICATING THE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT TO:
i.e. Human Resource Manager
. • THE C.V. SHOULD INCLUDE, IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER THE KEY INFORMATION REQUESTED: • APPLICANT PERSONAL DETAILS/ PERSONAL STATEMENT/ WORK EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION/ SKILLS/ REFERENCES. • APPLICANTS WHICH DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Closing Date:
29 February, 2016