A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. Key tasks:
• Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
• Assist the HRM to execute annual staff development plan for LMI holdings employees.
• Conduct instruction for staff members about admin and HR procedures
• Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Ghana’s Labour Law
• Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
• Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
• Update the personnel filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
• Partner with Office Manager to implement the distribution of end of year goodies/End of year party
• Sit in for Front desk personnel during their lunch break as and when applicable.
• Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
• Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
• Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
• Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
• Establish and maintain relations with government and other related personnel stakeholders Qualification Required & Experience
• Should have the necessary qualification Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are to send their CVS and Cover letters to the email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 November, 2020