DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Collates data for the preparation of organisational design and HR planning;
• Implements employee compensation and benefits schemes;
• Implements programmes and activities relating to employee wellbeing and conducive work environment;
• Collates data for the development of a mechanism for recruitment, placement, promotion, succession planning and the smooth exit of staff;
• Implements directives relating to disciplinary matters;
• Facilitates staff training, learning and development activities;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit;
• Collates data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage.
• A minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in reputable organisation.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission. COMPETENCIES
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Knowledge in Labour laws and regulations.
• Knowledge in Administrative procedures.
• Report writing skills.
• Leadership, networking and management skills.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Conflict management skills.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
• Knowledge in financial regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Box WY 669, Kwabenya-Accra
Or email to: [email protected] Notes:
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394 Closing Date:
12 October, 2020