Since our founding in Sysmex have created a wide spectrum of products and services in the in-vitro diagnostic field based on advance technologies. Testing plays an important role in illness prevention, early stage detection and determination of treatment methods. We strive to swiftly address changes in our environment and respond to people’s desire to remain healthy. Accountability
This position will ensure that the company acquires, develops and keeps talent and know how according to the local needs, in alignment with Regional principles and tools, and in compliance with the Sysmex Way. The person in charge will also take care of administrative and legal compliance with external and internal regulations in HR related topics. Task
• Develop, implement and maintain HR policies, handbooks and procedures
• Maintain employee records in HR filing system
• Supervise payroll; advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including benefits, annual salary reviews, bonus payment
• Monitor target setting and performance assessment process
• Coordinate hiring processes according to agreed plan, including: developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing with supervisor and selecting candidates
• Analyse training needs; plan and monitor trainings and development activities, including inductions for new staff
• Support MD for organizational decisions
• Advise on employment law
• Support in case of conflicts between employees and their direct reports; deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
• Coordinate employee satisfaction surveys; Assist MD and heads of departments in analysis of results and in definition of action plans; Monitor execution of action plans
• Alignment with RHQ; participate to Regional HR meetings Information Flow Reporting on HR topics:
• Keep track of headcount and issue monthly report for RHQ
• Keep Talent Management / Succession Planning forms updated Projects
Introduction of new Talent devolopment tools for 32 employees in West and Central Africa offices Namely Ghana,Nigeria and Burkina Faso. Qualification Required & Experience
• MBA, Human Resource or from a relevant professional body.
• 3-5 years Experience with Human Resource of private enterprise reporting to CEO or General Manager or Managing Director.
• A successful track record in setting priorities: keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to operate at a strategic level, but a hand on approach to get the job done.
• A multi-tasked with the ability to wear many hats in a fast paced environment.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedicated to the company.
• International travels if neccessary.
• Must be a Ghanaian citizen
• Must be proficient in written and spoken French
• Place of work will be based in Accra Office. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send Applications and CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
02 November, 2015