Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Human Resources Manager SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure all Human Resources related policies, procedures and standards of practice are in place, are current and adhered to. Recruiting, orientating, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees. Payroll management. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by facilitating processes for: recruiting, orientating, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; and manage existing employees.
• Monitoring, appraising, reviewing and maintaining personnel records of performance reviews
• Developing, reviewing, revising and ensuring compliance with of HR policies and procedures.
• Developing, reviewing and revising in-service education programs, with approval of the CEO.
• Maintaining records, management and analyses of all staff training, workshops, seminars and meetings attended by or organised for staff development.
• Management of Payroll
• Contributing information and analysis to functional strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; providing leadership in professional societies Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
• Minimum 3 – 5 years proven leadership and management experience in a Human Resources Management role.
• Computer literacy
• Current knowledge and application of labour and labour related legislative frameworks
• Understanding of legislative framework associated to Healthcare
• Understanding of resourcing models within broader healthcare industry Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021