Transforming Teaching, Education & Learning (T-TEL) is a newly formed Ghanaian not-for-profit organisation which aims to become a leading supplier of educational technical assistance for improving learning outcomes and greater productivity.
T-TEL is now recruiting for several technical and operational roles with an anticipated start date of September 2020. All positions are dependent upon securing donor funds and are based in Accra unless stated. Job Title:
Human Resources Officer Reporting and Management
• Reports to General Manager-Commercial
• No line management responsibility Job Description Responsible for dealing with payroll any other related HR issues as directed by the General Manager- Commercial. Specific tasks and responsibilities to be implemented under the direction of the General Manager-Commercial include:
• Overseeing compliance with all procedures and policies set out in T-TEL’s HR Manual.
• Ensuring that all recruitment, payroll and performance appraisal matters are dealt with in accordance with T-TEL’s HR Manual.
• Complying with all donor-related HR and reporting requirements in line with our project contract. Qualification Required & Experience Candidate Specification
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, administration or a similar discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources (HR) operations.
• Understanding of the concepts of due diligence, value for money and ethics and transparency.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• A good communicator with strong relationship building skills.
• Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines and handle multiple priorities. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications are to be submitted electronically to: [email protected]
Applicants should clearly state the title of the job they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter. Closing Date:
18 July, 2020