• Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
• Screening resumes.
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
• Administering appropriate company assessments.
• Performing reference and background checks.
• Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
• Following up on the interview process status.
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
• Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
• Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
• Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
• Completing timely reports on employment activity.
• Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees. Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field. Skills:
• Marketing skills, Communication skills, Relationship building skills, Multitasking skills, Time management skills, Patience, Listening skills. Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Forward CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 May, 2021