Mandilas Group Limited is recruiting for the position listed below for its Ghana subsidiary. Mandilas Ghana Limited activities include Engineering / Air-conditioning Sales, Installation and Service
We seek to recruit individuals with strong professional and academic credentials with cognate years of experience who will deliver value to stakeholders.
HVAC Sales and Service Manager
The successful candidate will load team members in the installation, repairs and maintenance of HVAC systems for both residential and commercial clients. The role reports to the General Manager, Air con.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee product design, engineering development and ova.ate work en assigned pro)ects
• Evaluate market segments, assess competitive dynamics and anticipate market trends
• Identify and evaluate business expansion and improvement opportunities and ensure the development of required plans to harness identified opportunities.
• Generate new HVAC contracts for installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of chillers, Air-handling units, package units, central air-conditioning systems, VRF systems and splits units.
• Maintain electronic databases of inspections and maintenance.
• Develop pricing standards and measures in collaboration with the GM, Aircon for all engineering services
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant Government bodes and agencies
• Collaborate with the GM, Aircon to identify viable business development and growth opportunities
• Generate periodic reports for the GM, Air con
• Support the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training courses for team members
• Monitor and stay abreast of industry, local and global developments, trends, competitive threats and internal performance across the department.
• Perform other functions as may be assigned by the GM, Aircon
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanic or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of fifteen years relevant experience in the management of HVAC service and maintenance
• Must be versatile and deeply knowledgeable of Ghana's HVAC market
• Must be able to break into the Ghanaian market with Mandilas' HVAC Products and services
• Relevant professional certifications.
• A postgraduate degree in a related discipline will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to the email address:
using the job position as the email subject.
24 January, 2020