Mandilas Group Limited is recruiting for the position listed below for its Ghana subsidiary. Mandilas Ghana Limited activities include Engineering / Air-conditioning Sales, Installation and Service
We seek to recruit individuals with strong professional and academic credentials with cognate years of experience who will deliver value to stakeholders.
HVAC Service Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all preventive maintenance and corrective repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out site inspections, job evaluation and planning
• Represent the company in site meetings with clients.
• Commission HVAC equipment as required.
• Ensure all repair orders are signed by clients for all completed jobs a. Initiate the Closing out of repairs order with Client Service Officer.
• Establish and ensure full adherence to procedures for preventive maintenance Responsible for the movement of required equipment to site and safety briefings to team members.
• Responsible in ensuring that scope of work meets clients' expectations. Maintain good working relationships with clients
• Perform other functions as may be requested by the HVAC Sales and Service Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in similar job roles
• A postgraduate degree in a related discipline will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to the email address:
using the job position as the email subject.
24 January, 2020