Mandilas Group Limited is recruiting for the position listed below for its Ghana subsidiary. Mandilas Ghana Limited activities include Engineering / Air-conditioning Sales, Installation and Service
We seek to recruit individuals with strong professional and academic credentials with cognate years of experience who will deliver value to stakeholders. Title:
HVAC Service Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all preventive maintenance and corrective repairs. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out site inspections, job evaluation and planning
• Represent the company in site meetings with clients.
• Commission HVAC equipment as required.
• Ensure all repair orders are signed by clients for all completed jobs a. Initiate the Closing out of repairs order with Client Service Officer.
• Establish and ensure full adherence to procedures for preventive maintenance Responsible for the movement of required equipment to site and safety briefings to team members.
• Responsible in ensuring that scope of work meets clients' expectations. Maintain good working relationships with clients
• Perform other functions as may be requested by the HVAC Sales and Service Manager Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in similar job roles
• A postgraduate degree in a related discipline will be an added advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to the email address: [email protected]
using the job position as the email subject. Closing Date:
24 January, 2020