Brainy Bairn School is an ultramodern international school located in West Legon, Accra. It has three departments; preschool, primary and secondary. The school is currently seeking to engage the services of highly qualified, dynamic and visionary teachers to fill the following vacancy: ICT Teacher in the Primary Department
Duties & Responsibilities
• Effective teaching, effective class work and class control
• To exhibit love, empathy and interest for the children placed in your care
• Respect for all school authority, colleagues and parents/guardians
• A general satisfactory attitude to work
• Regular and punctual attendance to school
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have all/most of the following qualifications and experience:
• University Degree and/or post-graduate teaching qualification from a recognized College or University
• Three (3) years teaching experience in British and / or International systems
• Computer literate and/or a holder of ICT qualification
• Up-to-date knowledge of the British curriculum
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Must have a professional qualification in ICT
• Must have taught ICT in a reputable school for at least two (2) years
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should e-mail the following to
• Detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae.
• A Cover Letter.
• Scanned copies of academic degree qualifications, and Professional Development certificates.
• Contact details of two referees who have played supervisory roles in the applicant’s most recent place of work.
29 January, 2016
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.