• Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
• Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
• Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
• Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
• Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
• Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
• Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
• Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail
25 February, 2023