International Citizen Service (ICS) is a 12 week volunteering programme for 18-25 year olds. A group of 8-12 young people from the UK will join a group of 8-10 young people form Ghana, to live, learn and volunteer together on community based development projects. Through living and working alongside communities, ICS volunteers gain first-hand knowledge and experience of good practice in development work and are, in turn, able to make meaningful contributions to the communities in which they volunteer.
• Are you interested in volunteering alongside UK Volunteers in Ghana?
• Can you commit fully for 12 weeks?
• All expenses (Food, accommodation and transport) are covered
• Volunteer also receive weekly allowances Qualification Required & Experience
• You must be between 18 to 25 years and be able to speak Basic English.
• Please put ICV in the subject line of your application
Interested applicants should provide the following information in their application: A. Contact Information and Availability
• Email address
• Mobile number
• What date are you available to starts?
a) Oct, 2015 (deadline, September 8, 2015)
b) Feb, 2016 (deadline, January 8, 2016) B. Expression of interest/motivation
• Why do you want to volunteer with VSO?
• Have you volunteered before and how?
• What work/job are you doing currently?
• What plans fo you have after ICS) C. Equal Opportunities Monitoring
• Date of birth
• Special needs (disability, health etc) Location:
Accra and Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be sent to the email address below as an attachment with the appropriate subject line:- [email protected]
For further information contact: 1) Accra (0302-773781 / 773710 / 773775) 2) Tamale (0372-029980) Closing Date:
14 September, 2015