The role exists to ensure that Inbound call centre Advisors receive leadership support to enable them achieve set performance and quality of service targets.
In this role, the Team Leader is required to monitor the day to day service delivery of Advisors. He/she is to coach and ensure compliance with set targets and service excellence in order to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
• Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
• Track, understand and manage Advisors’ performance daily;
• Be thoroughly acquainted with Tigo products and services and the objectives of the company;
• Ensure the adherence of Tigo Quality Assurance (QA) standard on all calls;
• Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job;
• Attend to calls in emergencies or where irate customers are involved;
• Ensure complete order on the production floor;
• Monitor, motivate and coach Advisors to achieve specified performance targets;
• Monitor Advisors’ work attendance or schedule;
• Report and distribute management information highlighting areas for improvement and those of concern and opportunity;
• Maintain confidentiality;
• Act as a Tigo Ambassador and represent the company's interests at all times;
• Update all performance and incidence trackers;
• Plan events and programs for teams;
• Any other duty assign.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field;
• Minimum of a years' relevant experience in call centre business;
• Ability to lead and manage teams who are goal oriented in a team environment;
• Knowledge of the telecom industry and of mobile phone based products essential;
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly personality and team player
• Working knowledge of MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn technology quickly
• Fluent in one or more local languages. Fluent a in foreign language (especially French) will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.