The electrician shall be responsible for diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. You shall be responsible for the connection of wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components. Responsible for observing and following all safety regulations with required PPE. Primary Responsibilities:
• Installation, servicing and repair of wiring conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems
• Running of electronic tests and inspections on new and old electrical installations
• Cleaning contacts or circuit boards
• Grounding of electrical systems and installation of outlets
• Fixing of lights, sockets and switches
• Preventative maintenance on all electrical installations
• Bending of conduit and replacing old wiring
• Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
• Perform rigging activities, safety-related functions and other miscellaneous electrical functions.
• Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power).
• Demonstrate mechanical knowledge/Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC’s
• Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
• Connecting electrical motors/ Reading of blue print and schematics
• Wiring for new machines/ constructions
• Installation of electrical timers/ Differentiation of colors
• Reading of diagrams of circuits and wiring
• The use diagnostic tools in testing and fixing equipment Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have not less than 4years experience in electrical repairs and maintenance
• A First degree in Electrical engineering or similar
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should please send their CV’s and application to the HR via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 November, 2015