The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a World Class University and Centre of Excellence for training in Leadership, Management ad Administration located at Greenhill, Accra, invites applications from qualified and dynamic persons to the following vacancy as Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). Job Role:
• Assist with research, develop, implement, test and review institute's information security in order tto protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
• Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks to ensure compliance with security policies.
• Perform penetration tests to find any flaws and mitigate them. Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
• The following certification will be an advantage: Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) Experience and Skills
• Three years of comparable work experience
• Candidates must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Aside from technical skills, prospective candidates should have excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills
• Because of the constant developing nature of information systems and cyber-attacks, officers must be committed to continuous learning and system
The successful candidates shall report to the Principal IMSD Officer (Deputy Registrar, IMSD). Remuneration:
Very attractive and competitive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Application with CV, Cover Letters, copies of transcripts and certificates should be emailed to [email protected] Closing Date:
31 January, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall go through a competitive assessment.