Administration and Finances
• Annual Salary: USD 36,901 - USD 44,469
Head of Administration and Human Resources Division
Duties and Responsibilities
• Directly responsible to the Head of Administration and Human Resources Division
• Analysis and development of computer applications;
• Development and maintenance of the website of the Court;
• Maintenance of existing applications: troubleshooting and technical support;
• Development of interfaces between existing and future applications of the Court of Justice in order to obtain a stable and efficient information system;
• Participation in all project linked to information system of the Court and ownership of roles that will be his/hers in order to take charge of obligations and time limits;
• Establishment of a management solution and coordination of information flow in accordance with the internal information system of the Court;
• Participation in the distribution and integration of solutions in production environments of the local area network of the Court (LAN);
• First-class support in the integration of any software solution and training of users in the context of ongoing and future projects;
• Implementation of operating manuals for the various systems deployed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Information Technology;
• Must have at least five (5) years post qualification professional experience in a technical and functional management project in which large projects have been carried out to completion;
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in software and/or web platforms development;
• Must have a mastery of the concept and technology of software engineering workshops and have great experience in the design, distribution and use of related databases;
• Must have a mastery of Mysql, Postgresql and SQL databases in general;
• Must have a good knowledge of the Internet and associated technologies;
• Must have a good aptitude for analysis and synthesis, organizational skills and good ability to work as a team in a multicultural environment.
Applicants must not be over 50 years of age at the point of recruitment.
Applicants must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS: English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of another would be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may use the application form to apply indicating the position(s) they are interested in.
Interested candidates should download the application form
, fill it and send it together with their CV as an email attachment to the following email address:
• Applicants should indicate in the body of their forwarding mail, the title(s) of the position(s) they are applying for.
• NB: PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES TO THE APPLICATION EMAIL
• ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER THE VACANCY CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
• Applicants experiencing difficulties sending their application with a hotmail or windows live email account should forward their application via other mail providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information.
• Applicants may also call +2349020946554
for further information. Please call this number from Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM (GMT+1).
04 December, 2015