Job Vacancy For Information Technology Manager
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Information Technology Manager (F)
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
• Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platforms, systems, infrastructure and software for the
• Assist in the development and maintenance of IT database for the
• Ensure regular maintenance of network connectivity.
• Manage the Commission's website and update information.
• Train staff on relevant IT systems.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in Information Technology Systems.
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work relating to publicity of the Commission.
• Computer literacy in MS Office and other software packages is an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
P.O.BOX GP 630
Accra - Ghana
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
Closing Date: 17 April, 2021