The Ghana Statistical Service is the government agency charged with the responsibility of providing quality, relevant, accurate, and timely statistical information for the purpose of national development. It has offices in all the sixteen (16) regions of the country.
The Service invites applications from qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and results-driven to apply for the under-listed positions within the Service: Information Technology Officer Job Purpose
• To provide technical support to enhance the automation of functional applications of the Service. Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and create prototypes according to specifications
• Write source code to program applications
• Perform unit and integration testing of application
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications. Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant subject areas.
• Must have at least two years of experience in software development. Competencies and Skills
• Developing applications
• Employing visualization software such as Metabase, Power BI, and I.
• Programming in diverse operating systems.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
• Deploying solutions using containers and other cloud technologies. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their application letters and CVs to the address below: The Director Human Resource Directorate Ghana Statistical Service P. O. Box GP 1098 Accra
Via Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 April, 2022
Qualified women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.