Don Bosco Technical institute is looking for instructors for the following Domains Hospitality
• Specialised in Cooking & Baking and Food & Beverage Automobile
• Specialised in Auto Electrical and Electronics Responsibilities
• Teach class according to the course curriculum.
• Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
• Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning practice
• Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency.
• Set up the classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
• Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve students’ academic performance.
• Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report same to Management.
• Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
• Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards on the school campus.
• Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
• Assist in the mobilization and job placement of students Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of an HND holder.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching and practical experience. Familiarity with state and local codes and standards Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
If you find the hospitality job interesting and your right pick, kindly Send your Applications and CVs to: [email protected]
Or send your Applications and CVs to the address below: P.O Box 776, Ashaiman-Tema Closing Date:
30 November, 2021