• Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Integrity and Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer will provide reports to the Board in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. 2008 (Act 749) as amended and Regulation 5(1) of L.I. 1987. Qualification Required & Experience Required Education and Experience profile
• Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in Anti-Money Laundering. Anti-Money Laundering reporting, Financial Crime or Compliance within Financial Services or related sector with at least 7 years in a managerial capacity in a Bank
• Minimum of a first degree in any discipline. A relevant Master’s degree is an advantage
• Relevant training and qualifications in Anti-Money Laundering. Financial Crime etc.
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering Act, Financial Crime, BoG requirements, etc. All applicants must have:
• Consistent track record of goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
• Leadership and People Management skills, Analytical and
• Problem-solving skills, communication skills (written and oral) . Established expertise in one or more of the following areas:
• Risk Management
• Total quality management
• Negotiation and arbitration
• Banking operations (domestic & international)
• Investment /portfolio management
• Assets & Liabilities management
• Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG).
• Banking and international financial laws
• Cyber laws, Anti-Money laundering and financial crime
• Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Strategy development and implementation. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to gh executive: [email protected]
. The role being applied for should be the subject of the email. Closing Date:
25 January, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.