Public Services Commission
Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Internal Audit Manager At Public Services Commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare internal audit reports for the agency.
• Provide inputs and proposals for the update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal audit activities in the agency.
• Identify, review and ensure the implementation of the annual work base plan of the agency.
• Provide assurances that the effectiveness of control systems is in place to mitigate risks.
• Monitor the implementation of ARIC decisions and recommendations.
• Ensure the effective implementation of internal control systems of the agency.
• Assist in the design and implementation of appropriate training programmes for staff in the internal audit unit of the agency.
• Review the execution of programmes and activities of the agency, and recommend corrective actions and risk management measures, where necessary.
• Serve as a member of Audit Report
• Implementation Committee of the agency.
• Prepare and submits annual and other audit periodic reports on the agency.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Social Science or a related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICA, GH) or a recognized professional accounting body.
• Must have a minimum of one (1) year post- qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
Competencies and Skills:
• Good leadership,
• Decision- making,
• Report writing and analytical,
• High integrity and ethical values.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address, not later than two weeks from date of publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 04 November, 2015