Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill the following administrative positions at Bagabaga College of Education: Internal Auditor
• In general, the internal auditor will provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the college's operations
• He/She will help the college accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional qualification of a Master's degree in the relevant area
• Must be a member of a recognised accountancy professional association, as well as a member of the institute of Internal Auditors.
• He/she must have served as a deputy internal auditor in a college of education or comparable grade in a similar institution / organisation for at least 4 years
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with 6 copies each of their curriculum vitae indicating date of birth, contact information and addresses of three (3) referees at least one of whom should be from the applicant's last place of work, certified copies of relevant certificates and a statement of their vision for the college in not more than five hundred (500) words to the address below:
Governing Council Search Committee
Bagabaga College of Education
P.O.Box 35 E/R
Applicants are also requested to submit soft copies (in scanned PDF) of their applications and accompanying documents to the following address:
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential report on them directly to either of the addresses above.
08 August, 2019