The Ghana AIDS Commission implementing the New Funding Model (NFM) with Global Fund Grant has vacancies for the under listed positions. The Commission therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to apply for consideration. The NFM under Global Fund project is for a period of two and half (21/2) years. Job Purpose
To assist in establishing and managing internal control systems forthe efficient utilisation of the resources of the Commission.
The Internal Auditorwill report to the Principal Internal Auditor. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in audit of sub-projects
• Monitors implementation of internal control measures
• Follows up on significant findings from audits
• Assists external auditors in conducting audits
• Prepares periodic audit reports
• Assists in safeguarding fixed Assets
• Assists in carrying out risk assessment
• Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Business Administration (Accounting) or Part II of the Professional qualification in accountancy from a recognised institution such as ACCA, ICA (Ghana), CIMA, CPA or' its equivalent;
• A minimum of three (3) years relevant post qualification experience.
• Experience with multi-donor accounting and funding procedures.
• Knowledge of public service administrative and financial regulations;
• Relevant practical experience in auditing.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer and internet. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within seven days from the date of first publication: The Director-General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Tel: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 July, 2015