A reputable financial institution in the Eastern Region seeks to employ the services of competent persons for the following position as Internal Auditor
• Developing an Internal Audit Strategic Plan for Board approval
• Preparing periodic risk and compliance reports, internal audit reports, annual audit plan for approval by the Board Sub Committee.
• Ensuring the company complies with regulations, prudential requirements, best practices, internal policies and procedures, internal controls and making appropriate recommendations to Management and the Board Sub Committee.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Banking and Finance or Accounting or HND qualification (Accounting Option)
• An Associate Banker (CIB qualified) is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in rural banking
• Must be knowledgeable in emerge T-24 Software
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates for the position should submit their application with CV to the email address:
Applications should be addressed to:
The Search Committee
P. O. Box 20
30 August, 2019