• To provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with government regulations
• Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
• Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
• Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
• Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
• Update Account Payable in Quickbooks
• Update Account Receivables in Quickbooks
• Audit Trip Expenses
• Audit Raw Material Purchased
• Enter Cheque Payment into QuickBook
• Perform bank reconciliation
• Audit daily work from production in relation to the build assemblies
• Examine validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and report any deviations
• Verify and crosscheck all raw material and packaging materials entered by the Accounts Officer
• Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
• Verify and crosscheck packaging & raw materials calculated from the sales order for accuracy.
• Follow up on accounts receivable from our customers
• Perform other duties assigned by management. Key Relationships Internal
1. Ernimich Staff
External: 1. None Competencies Core
• Strong communication skills to work with Accountants and other coworkers
• Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
• Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
• Good critical-thinking skills to gather all of the available data and make informed decisions
• Excellent research skills to find all related information needed Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
• Masters in Finance is an added advantage
• Four years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 September, 2022