Abokobi Area Rural Bank
Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Internal Auditor At Abokobi Area Rural Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of: Internal Auditor
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Accounting or any relevant discipline with
• At least five (5) years banking experience with at least two (2) years auditing experience in a bank.
• ACCA Part II, CA Part II or ACIB holder with seven (7) years banking experience including two (2) years auditing experience in a bank.
In addition to the above, the applicant should have:
• Sound knowledge of banking, Banking Law and Practice.
• High sense of responsibility and results-oriented working attitude.
• Age Limit: Not below 45 years.
• Applicants with Rural Banking experience and good working knowledge in T24 Microsoft Office suite will have additional advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications and detailed CVs with copies of Certificates must be personally delivered at the Bank's Head Office at Abokobi:-
Abokobi Area Rural Bank Limited
P.O Box LG 20, Legon-Accra
Closing Date: 15 December, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.