A company in the insurance industry wants a young enterprising person for appointment to fill the above position immediately. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform an annual risk assessment of the business and continuous monitoring of the plan based on the risk analysis of the critical processes competing priorities
• Develop and effectively execute an internal audit plan for the business by proactively managing
• Perform corporate, operational and regulatory audits of functional areas and report significant issues related to processes and controls, including risks inherent in and potential improvements to, those processes and controls
• Appraise the effectiveness and efficiency of key controls and to assist management in identifying ways to improve them.
• Assist in the development of corporate policies and procedures
• Review quarterly and annual financial statements, to ensure their reliability and compliance with relevant Accounting Standards, the Insurance Act and Companies code. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Accounting
• Post-graduate course in Business Administration will be an added advantage
• Computer literacy with spreadsheet, word processing and must be familiar with automated accounting systems
• At least 3-5 years experience in the financial industry. SKILLS SPECIFICATION
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in audit
• Strong knowledge in induct audit procedures, accounting policies, information systems and risk management
• Experience as a proactive and solutions-oriented business professional with the ability to interfere with all levels of management across business units and functions
• Computer literacy with spreadsheet, word processing and must be familiar with enterprise solutions
• A good first degree in Accounting, Finance and related major ICA/ACCA or significant progress towards certification Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants resident in the duty station would be preferred.
Applications together with CV and names of two referees should reach the following e mail address two weeks from date of publication. [email protected] / [email protected] Closing Date:
14 February, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for interview.