Corruption Watch is building a team in the following units of the organization and require candidates who are courageous, enthusiastic and have the passion to work eagerly to eliminate corruption from Ghanaian society. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic, committed and dedicated people to work in the following areas within the organization: Investigation and Advocacy
Competencies and Values for all applicants
• Passion to fight corruption
• Uphold the values of integrity, accountability and social justice
• Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of Corruption Watch
• Treats all people fairly without favoritism
Summary of functions for category
• Investigation and reporting on alleged corrupt cases
• Advocate implementation of anti-corruption laws
• Encourages social audit by the public against government projects, especially in the areas of public services
Qualification Required & Experience
• BA or Master’s degree in journalism, public policy, law or political science
• Very good knowledge on anti-corruption, rule of law and governance issues at local and national level.
• Very good knowledge of social audit, monitoring and evaluation.
• Experience in investigative journalism or an interest in investigation
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates who are interested and can work for this mission should please send your application letters and CVs to:
indicating any of the areas you are interested to work on.
13 January, 2016