• Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
• Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
• Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
• Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
• Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
• Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
• Help manage and uphold current client relationships.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
How To Apply For The Job
CVs should be sent to:
08 September, 2019