DevWorld Tech Academy – DWTA is a pretty new initiative from WealthBankers Limited’s tech division – DevWorld.
Its purpose is to groom well rounded Developers and IT experts who understand the theories, but are also very practical, experienced (through doing) and who are not afraid of technology.
We use a blended approach in our school. Where we use a healthy mix of instructor-led practical/project focused classes and US universities lecturer and experts web classes to produce the best IT experts for our society. All these whiles being as affordable as possible.
• Your task is to teach the student the theories and practical of the web development language you are proficiency in or the course that have been assigned to you.
• You are to guide your class or the group of students assigned to you to complete their projects in a timely manner.
• You are to guide your class or the group of students assigned to you to further understand concepts taught them by the US universities lecturer and expert over the web.
• The Study Programs are taught in English only.
• The Study Programs are taught at our location in Accra.
• Tell everyone you know who is eligible to apply.
Qualification Required & Experience
• You must speak English well.
• You should be able to use email.
• You must have completed SHS with 5 years of programming experience which you can prove.
• Or you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer related course.
• You should be able read information on our site to educate yourself of our study programs.
Ghc 800 – Ghc 1500
Ashaley Botwe, after Madina / East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
07 September, 2019