The GCX Project seeks to recruit qualified professionals for the GCX Project, a recently launched project with the aim of establishing a Commodity Exchange, the first of its kind in Ghana, and in West Africa. It has the objective of creating an orderly, transparent, and efficient modern market to connect buyers and sellers, assured of quality, quantity, delivery, and payment. Only passionate, self-motivated, and dedicated individuals committed to excellence need to apply. The GCX Project is backed by the Government of Ghana and a consortium of private investors, and does not discriminate by race, gender, nationality, disability, or any other. Successful applicants stand the chance of gaining full -time employment in the GCX once it is established. Job Summary
• Responsible for providing vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT network architecture and infrastructure strategy, including system administration, data center, information security and disaster recovery in support of GCX operations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• At least five (5) years of relevant work experience Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desirable.
• Proven experience developing, planning and executing enterprise-wide infrastructure initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in high performance teams Excellent communications and written skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit recent CV and any relevant attachment to the address below before JUNE 8, 2015:
The GCX Project Secretariat
Mr. Sunru Yong [email protected]
For further enquiries: please call +233 542 155 351
or email the above address. Closing Date:
08 June, 2015