The Information Technology Department of the Methodist University College Ghana seeks outstanding candidates for both full-time and part-time faculty positions to teach undergraduate/postgraduate courses in the field of Information Technology.
Candidates should demonstrate the capability to teach a wide range of undergraduate core and advanced computer science/information technology classes and labs.
Applicants must possess relevant professional knowledge and experience in at least two or more of the following areas:
• Networking and Communication Technologies;
• Object Oriented Programming with C++ and Java;
• Web Programming involving Client-side and Server-side scripting;
• Database development with practical knowledge in SQL;
• Computer Graphics and Animation with Adobe Creative Suite;
• Operating Systems Software;
• Cyber Security and Forensics;
• Artificial Intelligence and Data mining Technologies;
• Mobile Application Development;
• Microsoft Office Applications;
• E-Business Infrastructure Development;
• Advanced Multimedia Technologies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A terminal degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline is strongly preferred. A PhD is required to teach our Masters level courses.
• Preference will be given to those applicants with a degree in computer science or information technology or have demonstrated work experience in the course areas described above.
• Candidates who possess M.Phil. with considerable work experience in related areas may apply
How To Apply For The Job
Applications must Include a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, a teaching statement, names of three professional/teaching references and scanned copies of relevant certificates. Candidates must submit an online application to be considered an applicant for this position.
Submit applications to:
04 September, 2019