• Manage and monitor all installed system and infrastructure to ensure structural integrity- including Sage ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability proactively.
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identity possible solutions, and maintain security, and redundancy strategies.
• Design and implement security systems and redundant.
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase systems efficient and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide first to third level support
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personal personnel for problem solving.
• Any miscellaneous duties assigned by superiors (directly or otherwise)
• Periodic system status reports to Data Communications.
• Develop staff to maximize potentials.
Kindly note that this Job Description is subject to change and can be amended as and when the need arises. Qualification Required & Experience
• Should have the necessary qualification Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are to send their CVS and Cover letters to the email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 August, 2020