A reputable company seeks to employ a Senior IT Manager. The IT Manager will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of objectives of the IT Department. Duties
• Prepare annual budget and work plans for Information Technology activities for approval by Management and monitor its implementation.
• Develop an overall business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
• Lead in IT Tender, Evaluation, Testing, Installation and Acceptance.
• Approve, prioritize and control projects as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems within the organization.
• Establish and maintain strong professional working relationships with Telecommunication Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Service Providers, External Auditors and other stakeholders in the area of IT management.
• Prepare reports on the performance of the organization's IT system for management decision making.
• Direct technological research and identify new initiatives and infrastructure to support all operations and projects.
• Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to achieve operational efficiency and economies of scale. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT and Managerial experience.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for. Closing Date:
30 December, 2020